I love watching the grass turn green, trees start to bud, birds start to come back from the south, and baby birds being born. Its very refreshing and a new start. Yesterday while looking out my window in my room I started to think about the movie Bambi and the excitement that came at spring time but more importantly owl talking with Bambi, Thumper, and Flower, when he tells them about everyone getting twitterpated. It took me back to being at Ricks College and someone talking about how so many get twitterpated on campus as the winter semester goes on and the weather goes from -15 to 30. It was true, but as I thought about it yesterday....it's happens everywhere...so as spring time comes upon us and we all have the joys that come with a new start and warmer weather, and can enjoy fresh air and have the windows down...Happy Twitterpation to all, whether married, dating, or single!
No comments:
Post a Comment