OOPS!!! Either time goes by to fast or I am way too busy...maybe it's both. So here is a quick glimpse into what my last 3 months have been like.
School.....work...school...work...I think you get the pattern, but because of my awesome job I was able to go to Hawaii for 10 days just before Christmas and it was AWESOME!!! It is something that I never thought would actually happen. The flight sucked, but the time there was amazing and I hope that one day I get to go back but I know it will be completely different since this time we went to be with Staci and her family for the blessing/sealing of Helena and James's baptism. They were great hosts and showed us the non-tourist side of Hawaii. Although we did tourist things. Getting to stay on Ford Island was great and getting to see things that most people don't get to see was pretty cool. I have so many pictures and don't know which ones to post so if you would like to look take a look on my facebook page under Hawaii.
Other than the trip, school (online through BYU-I) and work. Not a whole lot is going on. My grandma passed away the first part of November and for her funeral all of the grandchildren minus one was at her funeral. It was pretty cool being together with all of the family. I don't know when or if that will ever happen again, with many of my cousins being spread across the United States.
I think that is about it. Goal for this year! Post more often!
August Ministering Gifts
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment