My brother and sister-in-laws anniversary was the 7th of March and they have always tried to come to Utah that weekend and attend a sealing sesion in the Bountiful Temple where they got married. As the time got close I called my brother to see if they were going to be able to come this year and if they did if they brought the kids with them I would watch them for the weekend. He said that with work schedules the way they were it didn't look like it. The next weekend when I went home for my sister's baby shower he called to see if I could watch them from Friday the 4th to Sunday the 6th. I told him yes.
I haven't spent any time with just me and the kids in forever and since Alacyn was born last February have never spent any time with her without a parent around, I was a little nerveous about it, and wasn't sure of daily schedules or anything and Tyson being potty trained wasn't sure if I was up to having to make sure he went to the bathroom without any accidents, but the weekend was great! It was hard, but so much fun and I miss them so much. Here are a few pictures of the fun that we had all weekend.
My cute little precious princess!
Tyson fell asleep at Wendy's on Friday as he started to eat his lunch
Waking up Saturday morning
Even Alacyn can play games
Hogle Zoo
Waiting to ride the train at the zoo
Temple Square...Alacyn had fallen asleep and I didn't want to wake her
Watching Mia look at Christ was priceless
No comments:
Post a Comment