Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finals..the future!

I decided that since one of my goals this year was to post more, I should probably do it, and Sunday's seem to be a good day to update. I've got finals coming up the next 2 weeks and as I prepare for them, and think about the fact that in one year I will have my bachelors degree and be done with school once again for a while ( I love learning I just hate being tested on it, so who knows i could do more later), I have been doing a lot of thinking about the future and what it exactly is that I want to do, or as people have asked me what it is that I want to do once I am done...the answer is always the same, my goal hasn't changed...I want to be able to open up my own preschool and understand the business side of it, or open up a small bakery. Sometimes its hard to believe that I am already 2 years into my 3 years to finish school. Time is going by so fast. Sometimes I think it goes a little too fast.

No comments: