Sunday, August 9, 2009

Katelyn's wedding

WOW! What a weekend. I went home Wednesday night to help finish up all of the last minute preparations for the "BIG DAY" on Saturday. I also had to gather a bunch of things for the first day of school on Monday. Not a wise thing to be gone 2 days before school starts. Planning for everything has been crazy, but it was good to be home, and everything went smoothly and we had a lot more time to relax and enjoy the time than I thought we would. Katelyn looked absolutely gorgeous and its hard to believe that my little sister is married. Here are just a few of the pictures from the weekend.

2 comments:

JennyCook said...

Just so you know if pigs ever fly and I somehoe get married you are totally hired to make my wedding cake!!!

Sarah said...

HA HA pigs have to fly for you to get married. Good thing to know.