My first week of my new adventure/chapter went great. I love my job at KinderCare. It was a great week. The kids are for the most part are really good and have great parents. Some of the kids did try to test the limits to see what they would be able to get away with, and when they didn't I wanted to laugh at the mumblings. At times I would have to say that I felt like the wicked witch of the west. I only hope that I don't have to be like that all summer or it could be a very long summer. School age children are so much fun. I don't want the summer to go by fast at all but I can't wait for school to start again so that I can start teaching my Kindergartners. They are too cute!
My roommates are great as well. I have been so busy trying to get things put away and organized that I haven' been able to get to know them very well but I am sure that will all change now that I am pretty much done with all of that.
August Ministering Gifts
8 years ago
1 comment:
Sarah I love your blog your house looks cute I still want to come down prob sometime the end of July! If that will work for you!
Post a Comment