Sunday, October 23, 2011

30th birthday and much more....

ok so I am not as good at posting things as I would like....and a lot has happened since my last post....but we are going to go back in time to catch up on everything. Starting with yesterday my 30th Birthday! It was a great day! With having season tickets and as gifts for my nieces and nephews when they turn four I take them to go and do something, I decided that I would take Mia and Tyson both to the BYU vs Idaho State game on my birthday! It was a ton of fun! It was really cute watching Tyson get so excited about seeing the players on the field. It was a great day, and I loved being able to spend time with Jeremy and his family. Not something I get to do too often. Here are just a few pics from yesterday...







Other events that have happened are my parents 35th wedding anniversary/mom's 60th birthday party. My mom turned 60 in Feburary and we wanted to have a party to her and she wanted to be able to have it outside, so we decided to wait until the weather got better....time kindof passed us by and the only weekend we had was the same one as their 35th wedding anniversary so I decided we would celebrate both together. It was small and simple but I had tons of fun putting it all together.

Other events that happened were the Stadium of Fire with my parents and earlier that week my sister and nephew came and spent the week with me. We had tons of fun together, going shopping, watching movies, we went to the zoo, and out to eat! I also went to California with my dad for my cousins wedding! And went to Lagoon with Katelyn, Joe, and Ben.













These are just a few of the things that I have done in the past 6 months. One day I may be better!












































































































No comments: