Monday, January 16, 2012

2012....ready or not!

As this new year begins, there are so many goals that I have set for myself, many of which I hope to have completed by my 31st birthday in October. Here are just a few that as the year goals along I want to share with you.

1) I will graduate in April with my Bachelors degree I am so excited and can't wait for April 6th to get here. My goal is to graduate with a 3.0 GPA or higher.

2) I want to build my Scentsy business. I love being able to sell Scentsy but it isn't something that I have put much time into doing since I am working as a nanny and also going to school, but this year is dedicated to building this business and letting people know about this product and what I love about it. If you would like to buy anything or have a party please let me know. My direct website is https://sarahb.scentsy.us


3) Be more active and healthy. This is always a goal of mine but this year this goal is a little different in that it is a family goal to help my mother out, who has struggled with her weight her entire life. As she now works to improve her life we are all working with her. Even me in Utah. It's been fun the last couple of weeks to here of their progress and it keeps me motivated to do my part.

4) I want to get caught up on all of the projects that I have started and never quite finished whether it be scrapbook, sewing, cross-stitch, etc. This year I am going to finish those projects.

5) I want to have fun with this year. I received a card for my 30th birthday that played the Tim McGraw's My Next 30 Years and it got to thinking about all of the things that I have wanted to do but never done for whatever reason. This year I am going to start to make some of those goals a reality.

6) I want to read more, and not the standard works but all books. I want to use this year to learn all that I can about whatever I can to help me be the best person I can. I want to read for fun and leisure and read to learn things as well.

7) I would like to have season tickets again for BYU football and to do more with having those season tickets. I want to be more involved with BYU sports and helping out where ever I can.

8) I would like to spend more time with others and create fun girls days to catch up with old friends and make new. I want to be able to keep those close to me that mean the most and learn new things from those that I may not know that well.

9) I would like to budget my money better and save money to be able to go on a few trips that are life long dreams right now.

10) I want to remember to blog more and write in my journal about the things that are happening in my life. I am going to try hard to update my blog on my performance in these goals at least once a month and also other important events that are going on in my life and things start to change.

I am so blessed and looking forward to the changes that will happen in 2012!

No comments: