Tuesday, July 20, 2010

moving

I have about decided that my life's mission is to see how many times I can move in one year....

With no luck being able to find a full-time job in Bountiful after searching for 2 and a half months I started to look into opening a preschool. With no money and not knowing very many people in Bountiful this task was a little hard. After talking with my sister one day I realized that this task could be completed if I was in Idaho. So after many hours of contemplating this decision, and going to the temple I am now moving back to Twin Falls and will be opening up a preschool. To start out with, and until I can get some money saved up it will be at my parents home. I am so excited and can't wait. I have always wanted to have a preschool, and to actually have it come true is still a little hard to believe. I owe a a lot to my parents for allowing me to start it in their home, I couldn't do it without them. So if you're in Twin or know anyone who is that has children ages 3-5 let them know.

No comments: