The last few months have been a roller coaster to say the least, but yesterday as I was getting gas I stopped for a second to realize the simple ways in which I have been blessed the last few weeks especially, but also throughout my life.
At the top of this list would have to be the DeVroom Family all 30 of them (if I miss counted sorry). They have been there for me no matter what happens and have taken me in to be part of there family. I'm especially grateful for Marney and Steve for giving me a place to stay for a month after I had to move out of my place, until my summer job ends and I go back to Twin.
Next would be my family starting with my brother in law Joe for coming down to move me back to Twin with only a 24 hour notice. I don't think that I can ever express to him how much I love him and appreciate him for all the things that he does for me. Katelyn couldn't have found anyone more perfect for her. My parents are the best. If it wasn't for them I would be homeless and jobless. Thank you both so much for letting me stay with you and start a business again in your home until I can get back up on my feet. Katelyn you are my best friend and I know I can count on you no matter what, your the best! Jeremy and family. Thank you for showing me the simple joys that children bring into my life. Mia, Tyson, and Alacyn I love you so much and couldn't ask for better nieces and nephew.
Good friends. Through out my life friends have come and gone but those few who have stood by my side and been there for me no matter what I have gone through have helped me see so many things, and I admire so much. Thank you!
Tithing. Since loosing my job money coming in has been a big thing, and each month as I plan out my budget there is barely enough money to get me through the month but as the end of the month comes there has been a little bit more than I needed, or the little places that I have been able to save money. If its .60 cents at the gas station or a bill isn't as much as I was planning. I have been able to meet all of the financial obligations that I have, and I am truly grateful to be able to say that, especially when I wasn't sure if it would happen.
There are many more simple things in my life that I am very grateful for,but these right now are the ones that each day I remember and thank Heavenly Father for in my life.
August Ministering Gifts
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment