It's now been almost 2 months since I lost my job with KinderCare. Over the last 2 months I have learned a lot though...
For starters I learned that I have the most amazing family ever. I love each one of the more than anything..
2nd I learned that I get bored very easy! I have watched more movies and spent more time on the computer than one should...and everything that I could do and now have time to do I don't want to...
3rd taking trips with my sister is so much fun and something that I wish I could do more of..she makes them so much fun with her random screams! Very few people have come to truly appreciate these! I loved them.
4th I love going to the temple and I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to go!
5th in the processes of moving I realized how much stuff one person can have...really where does it all come from and go! I don't get it...when I look at my house it really doesn't look like that much but when boxed up HOLY COW!!!
6th I have the worlds cutest nieces and nephew! I loved being able to spend some time with them, and love even more being able to talk with them on the phone now! I don't understand very much that Tyson says (hes 2 1/2) but I love trying to figure it out. Mia is fun to talk to also...but she doesn't talk long if she's at Grandma's and the TV is on...she has to watch her shows!
7th I love sleep! That is one thing I can definitely say I have enough of.
8th I need to find a job!!! I have loved having this time off, but I am more than ready to get back to working!
August Ministering Gifts
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment