Wow...I didn't realize it had been so long since I last blogged. I guess working full-time, going to school pretty much full-time, and then trying to find time to have a social life has taken over any life that I might have outside of that. So here is a quick update on me...I am in fact still alive. I know, some days just barely but in 3 weeks I will be done with school and hoping that I am then able to find time to do more with my friends. Ok back to the update....lets see what has happened........thinking....thinking...thinking...the only thing I can think of which could be why I haven't written anything is the newest addition to the Brown family being born. My sister-in-law Cindy gave birth to Alacyn Taylor Brown on Feb. 9, 2010. She is the most precious baby ever. I was able to go home that weekend after she was born for many different reasons, one being her birth, Valentines Day, and my mom's birthday. Since Jeremy and Cindy were living with my parents then I got to see lots of her and loved her more than ever. Tyson is a very protective of his little sister and doesn't let too many people hold her. I loved being home and spending time with my family. Mia was such a big help and wanted to do what ever she could as long as it was with me. Since I had homework she decided to help so I wrote down everything that I needed to get done and she then would cross it off as it was done and if I stopped doing it would promptly tell me to get back to work because she wanted to play the Wii with me. We never got around to playing it but I promised her the next time I came home I would.
The next time happened to come a day earlier than originally planned due to the death of a friends grandma who was also one of the ladies my dad home taught. It was a great break from work. Before this unexpected day off I had planned to take the Monday after off. So during this time off I went to a funeral, helped my brother move, baby sat my nieces and nephews, attended a friends mission homecoming, attended my nieces blessing (the real reason I came home) hung out with every member of my family, and got cremated in wii bowling by a 6 year old. It was a FANTASTIC weekend, and if I could afford to take more time off of work I would do it more.

Tyson....too cute I know

Mia wasn't around when I was taking pictures so I don't have any updated ones of her. I think that is about all that has gone on. Life is busy but so much fun. I am continually grateful for everything that I have. This semester I have learned so much about me, and my purpose in life. I wasn't looking forward to some of the classes that I had to take, but as it comes to a close I am really sad for them to be ending. They have changed not only my life but the lives of many of my family members. I know that I took them at a time that would not only benefit me but help me to be able to help out so many others.
No comments:
Post a Comment