Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

I decided that this year I was going to put my Christmas letter on here instead of sending it out. This way it could be shared with a lot more people than before. Sometimes technology is a great thing, other times I am not so sure.....

It's hard to believe that this year is almost over. I have been so blessed and grateful for so much this year. At the beginning of the year as I was starting the search for a new job. I didn't know where it was going to take me or if I was going to be able to do it, but slowly things started to fall into place and in a matter of weeks everything was set into motion and I had a new job in NSL with good pay and benefits, a place to live with 3 roommates, and I was so excited.

As June came and it was time for me to move to Bountiful I felt on top of the world. Little did I know that the next 3 months would be the most rewarding, frustrating, and challenging, but I wouldn't change any of it. I don't even think I could put into words all of the things I have learned since starting at KinderCare. Its been the best job at times, and at others one that really makes me take a look at what I really want in life. A search that is never ending.



My sister got married the weekend before school started in my parents backyard. Its hard to believe that my little sister is married. It was a very fun weekend. I made her wedding cake with the help of my mom cause I started to freak out.




The next week I started teaching Kindergarten and going to school online in pursuit of my BA from BYU-Idaho. Its been a learning experience and I love the 13 kindergartners that I teach and 13 school age children that come after school. They each have taught me so much.


Besides teaching for fun this year I was able to go with my sister and bro-in-law to Lagoon, BYU's homecoming game, and OK so I guess that's all I did. Well beside my trips home, and all the fun times I have been able to have with my family. Especially my sister and Joe. I love those two so much.


I hope that everything is going great with all of you and that everyone has a great holiday season, and carry it through the new year!

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Sarah

1 comment:

Bonnie B. said...

Merry Christmas to you!!! The Blads love you, Sarah!!!