So I am now on my 4th week of teaching and I think I am slowly getting things under control, and getting use to the curriculum. I hope that the kids are learning something. This week (well Friday and I volunteered my time) I got to rearrange my classroom again, but it looks so much better now. I was able to take out a ton of things that were broken, ripped, missing pieces, or didn't want anymore. It was so much fun. The classroom now looks like a kindergarten classroom that school age children use which is the goal. This weeks goal is to get things on the walls and start running Catch the Wave ( our after school program). When I am not working and teaching school I am going to school, and loving it but there are times I wonder why I decided to go back right now, it hasn't been easy at all to get everything done in a day that I need to and still have a little bit of time for me so I don't go insane. I keep looking at the end result and know that its all going to be worth it in the end.
1 comment:
Glad things are going so well for you! keep up the great work!
Post a Comment