I moved down to Bountiful yesterday and start my new job tomorrow. I am excited, nerveous, and scared all bundled into one. In other words I am a nerveous wreck. The move yesterday went great. Thanks to the help of my parents, Katie and Joe. I don't think that I could have done it without them. I won't lie it was very hard to tell them goodbye. You would think after telling them goodbye so many times that it would get easier, but I almost think that it is harder. Part of that could be the fact that Katie is getting married and I will no longer be around to help with the wedding plans, which I thought for a while I would be ok with but now I am not so sure. Here are a few pictures that my sister took of my new house, sadly though she didn't get any of my 3 roommates.
Outside
bedroom
Kitchen
Dining area

Bathroom
Living room

trying to get the couch downstairs. It didn't work. Its now upstairs.
OutsideBathroom
trying to get the couch downstairs. It didn't work. Its now upstairs.
1 comment:
Yeah your here!!!!!!!!!!!! Now comes the not so fun part putting everything away. Your house looks so cute. I love it. Can't wait to see it when your settled. See ya soon
Post a Comment