Thursday, May 7, 2009

Place to Live!!

I went down to Salt Lake and a few surrounding cities today with my family. Part of it was to look at a house that I was interested in and also to give Katie a chance to look for her wedding dress. Yes she is getting married the end of August. It was an exteremely fun day taking in 2 bridal stores, Deseret Book, The Distribution Center, the house in Bountiful, and not to mention a ton of time in the car, but we got a ton done and I loved the house. It was perfect and can't wait to move in 28 days. Its only about 10 minutes away from my new job which is perfect since I wasn't looking forward to any long commutes. I have to thank Keli for suggesting that I look at KSL.com which is where I found the house. I owe you big time. Here is a picture of the front of the house and one of kindof what Katie's dress is going to look like. There are some alterations on it and color changes. Also I didn't realize at the time but we only got one picture of her in the dress and not a very good one.








No comments: