Saturday, January 17, 2009

"wii" had too much fun

I decided that is was time for a big spend not that I really have the money, but it's something that I have allowed myself to do each Jan. for about the last 4 years as I have completed goals. I'm not really into the whole video games but decided about Christmas time that I wanted a Wii. I have heard so much about them and wanted something to be able to do with my siblings, friends, and niece when she comes over to play so I've been looking online like crazy for the last few weeks and found one that came with a ton of extras for an amazing price so I ordered it last week. It came yesterday which was perfect since my niece Mia was spending the afternoon and night with me. She loves coming over so about every 6 weeks I let her. We decided to take the Wii out to my sisters, make pizza and play on it all night with her and Joe (herboyfriend). None of us had ever played Wii before well Mia. We all had so much fun playing the Wii Sports, Price is Right (for Pinko), Hannah Montana (Mia's favorite) and so many more.


Mia playing golf


Mia took this one of me


Mia and Joe Playing bowling. Mia had problems doing it herself


Katie got a hole in one! As you can see she was pretty excited. This was her first time ever playing golf.

3 comments:

GRAYSON'S said...

That sounds like sooo much fun. I'm willing to come every 6 weeks too!!
I wish I had a wii-I will probably get one right as they are going out of style...LOL

D'N K said...

I want a wii. Sarah your so fun. That sounds like a fun weekend! Where is the pic of you playing? Tell your sis hi for me.

Bonnie B. said...

We love our Wii! So much fun to play with the kids.