I was asked to give a talk on Sunday on gratitude for our Savior, the gospel, and prophets. As I have been studying this week my mind has been reflecting a lot on what it is in my life that I am grateful for. Each of us has been given so much and hope that we can all remember how blessed we are all year long and not just during the holidays.
David B. Haight in the October General Conference said," If we are ever going to show our gratitude properly to our Heavenly Father, we should do it with all of our heart, mind, and strength."
August Ministering Gifts
8 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Sarah...it's me again..Amber. So I was wondering which blog address you most often check? I left a message on the other one too..but...our blog address is majgrayson.blogspot.com! I love your blogs!
Hey I just did the same thing as amber. I left you a message on your cake blog. Check out my blog too. loveandersenfamily.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon Keli
Fun blog! Thanks for the Christmas card. You have always been so good to send cards to people. I'm horrible at that! Merry Christmas!
You can keep track of our family at boncorblad.blogspot.com
Hey! Brad and I just got your Christmas card! I have a blog too, doncha just love it??
-April (Brad's wife)
Post a Comment