Saturday, November 22, 2008

Time Flies by fast...

OOPS!! There is a lot that has happened in the last 6 months. I went with the DeVroom's to Florida for 10 day,4 in Orlando and 6 in Seaside. It was my last thing to do with them before I moved back to Idaho. That trip was amazing and I loved every bit of it so much that I took over 300 pictures and want to go back more than anything in the world.

Once I moved back to Twin, I was able to help with the Twin Falls Temple Open House which was amazing. I was able to usher 3 different days and spend a total of about 20 hours ushering in the temple, in the Bride's room and celestial room. Then I was able to help usher at the Cultural celebration and stand very close to President Monson. That is an experience that is in itself amazing and something that I will always cherish. Then the next day I was able to go to the Cornerstone Ceremony. All of this happening without me having a job, but have since found one at Lincoln Elementary as the Kindergarten aide getting paid nothing but having a ton of fun.

Let's see what else since I am trying to sum up everything. My parents, niece Mia and I went to the BYU homecoming and had a ton of fun. I love my niece she is amazing. The game was great, and getting away for the weekend was even better.

My birthday was great. Sometimes its hard to believe I am 27 now, but it was a great day and Katie and her boyfriend Joe decorated my car while I was at work which didn't surprise me at all, but was nice.

Mia (my niece) is now 5 and for her birthday last week I made cake for her. It was fun. I haven't done any cake decorating for awhile so it was nice to be able to do something I love. I think that is everything that has happened, and that I can remember to update this more often.

No comments: