Monday, April 21, 2008

I love my family

I went home this weekend to spend some time with my family because I haven't seen them in about a month and I needed a break from the craziness in Sandy. On the way to Twin I stopped in Burley and picked up Mia and Tyson ( Jeremy and Cindy were going to dinner there) and spent a couple of hours with them, and took them back to Twin with me. Then Mia spent the night with us. My bedroom is now the toy room and only has a twin size bed in it, so I put Mia in the bed and I was going to go and sleep on the couch. Mia has other ideas. She put the smallest blanket and pillow on the floor for me to sleep with her in the room. I thought it was nice of her but it wasn't going to happen. So I went and slept in on the couch and a couple of minutes later I had a little visitor, who slept on the chair next to me. I miss her so much. I can't wait to be closer to her in a few months.
I enjoyed being able to spend some one on one time with the majority of my family. I think I laughed more this weekend than I have in a long time. Between my mom, dad, and Katie holy cow, the kept me rolling and right now I don't even remember what most of it was about. I had a great weekend and I can't wait to go back again in a couple of weeks for Mother's Day. From there it is down hill to being able to be closer all of the time.

No comments: