Monday, March 30, 2009

The Job hunt has been narrowed...

After a lot of prayer, searching, and though I have come to the decision that I am going to move to Utah as soon as the school year is up here. That being that I find a job and some how come up with the money that is needed to get a place to live. I know though that this is the right choice for me right now and that everything will work out as long as I keep faith and do everything that I can. I am extremely excited, yet scared at the same time. When I finally got up the nerve to tell my parents they didn't believe me. I actually told my niece who was at our house that our little secret ( I told her a few weeks ago) wasn't a secret anymore. She then went and told my mom. My mom proceeded to tell her that I wasn't and I was just trying to scare her. She came back into me and asked again if I was really moving I told her yes. She then said she was sad and that she didn't want me to move cause if I did she couldn't play my Wii. I felt so loved. When my brother (her dad) came to get her she told him and he also didn't believe her neither did my sister when I called her. My dad was the ony one who did, but he didn't really say anything. I really don't know why they don't believe me but I am dead set on this, and I am going to do anything I can to make it happen. In the mean time if you hear of any jobs or places to live please let me know.

2 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

good for you, sarah!! we are rooting for you!

D'N K said...

Yeah your moving to utah!!! You will love it. You can come hang with me anytime. Look on KSL.COM for places to stay. They have lots to look at. See you soon. Keli